AI Problems and Approaches for Intelligent Environments
The second international workshop on AI Problems and Approaches for Intelligent Environments (AI4IE) will be held as a one day event co-located with the 23rd International Joint Conference on Artificial Intelligence (IJCAI) 2013. The primary goals of the workshop are to facilitate the discussion between researchers in the area of artificial intelligence and smart environments, identify and discuss problems at the intersection of the two research areas, and transfer the technical results to researchers applying AI methods in intelligent environments. Please check the call for papers site for more details on the scope of the workshop.
Please note: AI4IE will be held together with the Workshop on Semantic Cities on the 5th of August.
The proceedings of the joint workshop are available at the ACM Digital Library
- 17. July 2013: Agenda published
- 10. July 2013: AI4IE will be held together with the Workshop on Semantic Cities on the 5th of August
- 14. May 2013: Dates updated (notification and final version)
- 01. May 2013: PC finalised
- 21. Feb. 2013: Submission system opened
- 21. Feb. 2013: PC extended
- 21. Dec. 2012: Website launched
- 27. Nov. 2012: Workshop accepted