I am a postdoc researcher at the University of Rostock in the Theory of Programming Languages and Programming group. Before, I was working in the Theory of Programming group at the Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin and the Architecture of Information Systems group at the Technische Universiteit Eindhoven.
My research is centered around the correctness of systems, from the transformation of a system description into a formal model to the model checking. Even more interesting is to guarantee correctness by construction. To analyze correctness of real systems, tool development is an important part of my research.
- I was nominated as member of the program committee of the 4th IEEE International Workshop “Security Aspects of Process and Services Engineering (SAPSE 2013)” (December 27, 2012).
- I was nominated as contest committee of the program committee of the Contest “Model Checking Contest (MCC 2013)” (September 9, 2012).
- I attended the 9th International Workshop on Web Services and Formal Methods (WS-FM 2012) in Tallinn, Estonia (September 6–7, 2012).
- I attended the 10th International Conference on Business Process Modeling (BPM 2012) in Tallinn, Estonia (September 3–6, 2012).
- I was nominated as member of the program committee of the 2013 World Conference “Information Systems and Technologies (WorldCIST 13)” (July 13, 2012).
- I successfully defended my Ph.D. thesis “Correctness of services and their composition” in Eindhoven, The Netherlands. (September 27, 2010).